Wednesday 10 July 2013

R.E.F.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S


http://www.christinehassler.com/2012/11/wondering-if-your-dreams-will-ever-come-true/

 This past week has been happening, like the whirlwind. Sweeping me off from the land of rejection to the heaven of acceptance.  Faced with utmost rejection and losing hopes of pursuing my dreams, i wonder whether have i really reached the point, where suddenly things start to work in my favour?

I have finally gotten my internship in a good PR agency. Why am i still on an internship after graduation? Reason being that I do not have adequate experience in public relations which make me inadequate to try for a full time job. I'm not sad at all. In fact, I'm entirely over the moon! A deciding factor is the corporate culture of the company. I love it when company directors are down to earth and willing to know each other better, regardless of who you are. I am confident that my future environment will be conducive for me to learn the ropes of PR.

I feel very honoured and privileged to have met nice directors throughout the past two weeks. Despite their amicable personalities, i know that they have high expectations on the work requirements. I would do my best to achieve that!

Joining the workforce in the future means that I now have to make adjustments to my life. This includes figuring out how to bring my chrysanthemum tea (with goji berries) to the office, ensuring that my eyes are in optimum health, keeping myself from occupational hazards. At the age that we are living in, it is always important to engage in preventive measures rather than healing oneself (for the recovery journey is not easy).
It took me almost 2 years to figure out the solution for dry eyes and the emotional burden which comes along with the physical illness is not light at all.

I will be sharing with everyone my daily food routine to help in my dry eye recovery soon.

Till then,
Josephine

Beautiful Days of My Life: I hold onto my dreams.




No comments:

Post a Comment