Thursday 4 July 2013

Blessing in Disguise


Today, for once, I would like to bring the focus to a significant meeting that I had yesterday. How should i describe it? Can I say, that after the meeting, I feel that there has been a reason for everything. And that things just feel that things might go positively well from today onwards. Previously, there have been moments where I have felt that things were not going my way. The amalgamation of negative feelings set in. Frustration, anxiety, sadness - you name it. However, I have been reminding myself of the need to stay positive, for fear of the negative feelings culminating into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Not forgetting another important reason, I strongly believe that emotions have an intimate relationships with your health. Therefore, it is very important that we keep our health in check.

I feel very honoured to have met this guy (Director of Mulberry Marketing Communications Singapore). What was truly unforgettable when he introduced me as a friend to his friends. His friends were busy preparing for the launch of their restaurants at Marina Square. I shall not disclose too much. We had very wonderful conversations and he offered great advice to me - which type of PR companies i should look out for, how I should prepare myself for interviews and steps that i should undertake. At times, I do have doubts about myself. I feel encouraged after the meeting and strive to put in all efforts to achieve my dreams. The chase is still not over yet. I know i have much to work on, and I know it is not time for me to give up yet.

I recalled what my primary school teacher has just told me, " there are times where you seem to be going through a rough patch, but once you reach the ultimatum, good things will start to come your way. of course, you need to put in some efforts."

Beautiful Days of My Life: I have the courage to go overcome any limitations, including limitations of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment