Tuesday 30 April 2013

Chrysanthemum Tea Recipe

Chrysanthemum Tea with Goji Berries


I have been drinking Chrysanthemum Tea with Goji Berries for 3 months and I have noticed the improvements in my eyes. Chrysanthemum tea has potential benefits. 
 However, do note that those who are prone to diarrhea or experience constant coldness in the hands & feet, kindly refrain from drinking this tea. If you really want to drink, drink just abit with more Goji Berries.

Ingredients (1.5 cup for 1 pax)
  • 1 tbsl of Chrysanthemum flowers (8-10 flowers) 
  • 1 tbsl of Goji Berries (8-10 berries)
  • 1.5 cup of boiling water

Steps
  1. Put one table spoon of Chrysanthemum flowers into a teacup/pot which is filled with boiling water
  2.  Let the tea brew for 15-20mins (depending on the heat. if the water is too hot, the flowers may brew faster.) Try not to brew for too long if not the tea would be bitter.
  3. Pour the hot tea into a cup and add the Goji berries inside. This would ensure that the taste and nutrients of the Goji berries are still within the berries. Tastes better too!
  4. It looks more as I have made the tea for 2-3 people.
  5. Once slightly cool, enjoy the tea. If you love to drink it cool during the hot weather, feel free to add some ice!

Enjoy!


Beautiful Day of My Life: I believe that the small positive change I have made now, would bring me greater goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment